Wednesday 12 September 2007

Unfinished Projects

I don't know if you are like me, but I'm quite guilty of starting projects and then not quite finishing them. This is for a variety of reasons:
1. Move house, everything goes into a box, and I don't see box for another 2 years!
2. Need to buy something to finish project off and never get round to it.
3. (This mainly applies to knitting) The sun comes out.
4. Think up a brand new project and want to crack on with that instead!
Anyway, my terrible secret is out and now I must start to make amends (a bit of a mid year resolution if you like). So here are some photos of not quite finished cushions that I did my first attempt at embroidery/ applique on (I think my husband put me off as he doesn't like 'girly things'). We were living in Scotland at the time, and I was inspired by local artists and what they were doing.


Posted by Picasa
The material isn't coming out too great, but never mind!

1 comment:

RachFin said...

Love the aplique. Make me something please!!!