Tuesday 27 May 2008

Still Here!

I've been very busy lately with guests, so I haven't had much making or doing, apart from meals to do.

However, there are some projects I've got planned, just need to find a quiet few hours!


I also have treated myself to the following:

This is Joelle Hoverson's Last Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts, which I'm hoping will set me up with some new skills. Plus I love my other "Last Minute" book by Cynthia Treen.

And Amanda Blake Soule's The Creative Family. Amanda writes a fab craft blog, Soule Mama.




Unfortunately Amazon (UK) is being v slow at getting these to me, mid to late June. Which is a bit annoying!

1 comment:

Hen said...

I ordered Last Minute Patchwork from Amazon too and the estimate for delivery was a joke so I cancelled that and re-ordered it from Amazon Z Shops (Caiman). It did take a couple of weeks and some rather irate emails from me but it did arrive - and it's fab. Perhaps you could try doing that?