Saturday 11 October 2008

fabric

This is what I got in the post today! Fat quarters of some lovely fabric for bunting I'm making for birthday decorations for the boys. My youngest son is 2 on the 29th October. I realised I had very little "male" fabric, lots of pinks etc but not much blue. So I had to purchase a few bits to boost what I did have.
I love this stripey fabric by Michael Miller
Then this is a really sweet one with frogs forming squares by Alexander Henry
Here is a fish fabric by Alexander Henry.
Keeping with the animal theme this gorgeous zoo fabric is by Alexander Henry again!
And to finish it off some adorable cupcakes!

Here is the start of the triangles for the bunting. I've cut 8" equilateral triangles out.

I also have some homemade gifts I want to make for people at Xmas, so these fabrics will probably be used in those as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Michael Miller stripe and Cath Kidston bubbles are particular favourites of mine! A word of warning.... bunting can be addictive :D enjoy!