Sunday 14 December 2008

Shopper

I made this last night, I don't know whether to keep it for me, give it to my sister or my best friend! It has turned out better than I imagined. I wasn't sure of the fabric, it's a very wide woven linen, that has a special name, which I have forgotten. I did a triple stitch to make sure it's really secure, and strong enough to hold lots of shopping!

As the linen was plain, I added this sweet little bird applique. I zig zaged it on, but my machine wasn't doing as close a zig zag stitch as I would have liked, but I couldn't find my manual!

I am really pleased with how it's turned out! Would you give it away?!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd totally keep it. :) Have you remembered the name of that linen? I'd love to do some bags like that for myself.