Wednesday 13 May 2009

New Patterns

Ok I shouldn't have, seeing as I still have a quilt to do and a few promised bags to make (for myself and others), a shirt and probably some other things that I have forgotten about! But when I saw this skirt pattern, I wanted it!
I came across this site today via Angry Chicken and then read this review, and well, I could not help myself. You see, my new machine can do buttons, so nicely, so it's rude not to give it a go. It's a little pricey, but the lady who runs the company, Colette Patterns, is starting out, so costs, I'm sure, are high.
I think a nice bright cotton for the summer, medium weight, and then possibly a heavier darker fabric for winter. Very exciting!
Colette Patterns ships to the UK as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great lookiing pattern, have fun with your button holes to! Look forward to seeing you new skirt.

craftyclaire said...

Thank you! I hope it suits me! I'll wiat until I get the pattern and then go and get some nice weight material. Very exciting!