Wednesday 16 September 2009

Things to do

I'm really busy at the moment making a quilt, using these instructions. So far it is going well, and I am loving it. Too much. You see it's not for me, so I mustn't fall in love too much, as I might not let go when I hand it over, wrapped in a pretty paper with ribbon! That would be embarrassing! Of course, I could pop on one of the lovely labels that Amy Karol has designed.

So I thought I would share with you some lovely things that YOU could make, if you have time on your hands, and are so inclined!

Scrap Fabric Flowers from Heather Bailey (see her make them here)



Apron Tool from Sew What Bags by Lexie Barnes featured on Etsy.

Parchment Flowers by Jeffrey Ruddell

Jewellery Stamping by Lisa Niven Kelly

Have fun if you try any of these things!

No comments: