Monday 13 September 2010

doorstep loveliness

I have just discovered that the very reason why I started this blog, is amazingly how most people stumble across it.


My doorstep tutorial, which I wrote up nearly 3 years ago, has been really popular with crafters. I still receive messages and emails from people who have made it.




The latest person who has made some doorstops is Mooncalfmakes. She has done a great job to boot! Check out her site.

I just thought I'd say a big thank you to everyone who has visited, and passed on the link of my doorstop tutorial, as it certainly has reached a wider audience than I would have anticipated.

Like I said, I was inspired to write a blog, after searching for an online tutorial myself. I did not find one, but read enough blogs that gave me the confidence to give it a go anyway. I missed my "3 year" anniversary but long live the generosity of all bloggers who share their time and patterns/ recipes/ ideas. It has enriched my world, as I'm sure it does yours.

No comments: